TONIGHT! Tuesday, May 16, 7-8:30 pm
St. Thomas More, 940 Carmichael St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
*Zoom Webinar link below, under Virtual Instructions
- Please plan to arrive early so that you can get set up with your translation headset and be seated before 7 pm. We will start on time and end on time.
- Translation: Since the Assembly will be conducted in both English and Spanish, all non-bilingual-attendees will need interpretation. We invite you to bring your phone's headphones and a charged phone, so that you can connect to the Zoom translation on your phone. For those who don't have headphones, we will provide interpretation equipment.
- Please bring a mask. We are recommending that all participants be masked, and will also have extra masks on-hand.
- Room Location & Parking: See map here. We'll be in area #1, the Parish Center, all the way to the left of the campus. You can park near the Parish Center, and then find the adjoined St. Theresa/Martin/Anthony rooms, to the left as you walk in the doors. Volunteers will also be inside to direct you.
We strongly encourage you to attend in person for a greater impact, but a Zoom Webinar livestream will be available.
Use this link to join via Zoom Webinar at 6:50 pm:
- Please log on by 6:50 pm to connect to language interpretation. The Assembly will be conducted in both English and Spanish, with simultaneous translation provided if you connect to Zoom's translation feature. Please note that the translation does not work on Chromebooks -- but laptops, phones, and iPads will all work.
- Sound will be off until the event begins.
- All Zoom Webinar participants will be automatically muted for the entire Assembly. (You won’t see a “mute” option, but rest assured you are muted.)
Public Accountability Assembly Agenda
1) Welcome and Opening Prayer (5 min)
2) Why We Are Here (5 min)
3) District Attorney Campaign Report (20 min)
- Tommy Green, DA Jeff Nieman, Ashley Nissler
4) Mental Health Campaign Report (20 min)
- Diana Huerta, Katherine Ward, Sean Schreiber of Alliance Health, Deacon Luis Royo, Juan Carlos Nuñez
5) Progress Reflection (10 min)
6) Where We Go From Here (5 min)
7) Closing Prayer (2 min)
For a refresher, you can read our write-ups from last year's assemblies with then-candidate Nieman and Alliance Health:
- YES! DA Candidates Commit to All Proposals (April 28)
- Success! Mental Health Assembly Wins Key Commitments (Sept 14)
Do you like this page?